- Diving Magazines Great collections of
dive magazines links.
- Abyss, Advanced Dive Planning Software For
recreational air, technical Nitrox, mixed gas diving & hyperbaric treatment
- ACUC International
- ADEC 98 Asian Diver Exhibition &
- Adventure Productions
Emmy-Award winning underwater videos.
- Apollo Sports Co Ltd. Scuba diving product
- Aquamarine Ltd. Guided scuba dives and
tours in the South Pacific
- Australia: Diving in Australia
Information about Australian Scuba dive sites, clubs, etc.
- Australia: Michael McFadyen's Scuba Diving
Information and articles about scuba diving in Australia and the South Pacific.
- Australia: NAUI Australia Ltd. - National
Association of Underwater Instructors SCUBA diver training in Australia.
- Australia: NAUI Online (National Association of
Underwater Instructors) Official NAUI Home Page - National Association of Underwater
- Australia: The Divesite Information
about scuba diving in Australia
- Beneath the Sea A non-profit corporation
dedicated to increasing awareness of the earth's oceans and the sport of scuba diving.
- Borneo Divers Website Borneo's only
professional full-service dive company offering all aspects f diving
- Bradley Ireland Productions
Scuba dive with sharks at Cocos Island Costa Rica. Learn underwater photography at a
seminar offered by Jay Ireland & Georgienne Bradley.
- BS-AC: The British Sub-Aqua Club
Scuba diving training and development courses.
- Buchan Divers -
Peterhead BSAC Wreck diving in Scotland.
- Canada, Ontario: Ontario Underwater Council -
O.U.C. News and information about O.U.C.
- Caribbean: Scuba Diving - My Place
in the Sun Information on scuba diving in the Caribbean, and associated links.
- Chachacha Dive Shop - Cozumel Island
Mexico Professional scuba diving, safety is our first concern.
- Charternet.com Now over 35,000 listings
worldwide of sailing, sportfishing, powerboating, diving and flyfishing charters and the
marinas,schools, manufacturers, travel and accommodations that support these sports.
- Club de Dauphins Wattrelosiens
Plongée La plongée dans le nord de la France.
- CMAS - Confederation Mondiale des Activites
Subaquatiques World Underwater Federation
- Cocos Island Photography Adventure
J. Ireland & G. Bradley lead Underwater Photo Workshop - Cocos Island
- CyberDiver Describes the best places to dive
in the Pacific Ocean region.
- Dive Centre "DESSA" Scuba diving,
underwater tourism, dive education.
- Dive Journal
- Dive Log New Zealand New Zealand diving
- Diver Magazine Diver Magazine is the premier diving
magazine in Canada.
- Divers Alert Network A dive safety association.
- Divers Discount Supply Buy scuba diving
equipment online at discount.
- DiveWeb Commercial diving, ROVs, underwater
- Diving Around the World Our diving
experiences in Indonesia and at the Caribbean with tips, links and photos.
- Diving Charters, Inc. - The Sand Dollar Underwater
pictures of the California Channel Islands as well as moving fish and divers complete with
music. Complete description of the Channel Islands sea lions, dolphins and what a
live-aboard dive trip has to offer.
- Diving Equipment & Marketing Association
Non-profit trade association encompassing the entire dive industry
- Dominican Republic: Home of Scuba Diving in
the Dominican Republic Online booking of diving holidays and PADI training in the
- Down Under Sports Staten Island's skie and
- Down Under, the 3D Real-Time Scuba
Diving Simulator Enjoy discovering the underwater world, experiment with a new kind of
adventure game, explore lost cities and wrecks, hunt for fabulous treasures and encounter
fantastic creatures. Get ready for Cyber-Diving.
- Exploring Inner Space
- Scuba Diving General information and links to more information on equipment,
magazines and other diving websites.
- HAS International
Handicapped Scuba Association International web site.
- IKELITE Underwater Systems A leader in underwater
lighting, direction and photography.
- Ireland: Scuba Diving Ireland - Irish
Underwater Council (CFT) Web Site Scuba diving news, centres, clubs, etc. for Ireland.
- Island Dreams Tours & Travel Specialists in
scuba diving, snorkeling, and world-wide watersports adventure travel. Caribbean, Pacific,
- John's Diving
Adventures Scuba diving, commercial diving and technical diving links and resources.
- Johnson Worldwide Associates, Inc. Johnson Worldwide
Associates markets outdoor reacreation products for fishing, camping, hiking,
orienteering, canoeing, kayaking, boating, and scuba diving.
- Kosrae Village Resort Our resort and 5 star
PADI dive center are located on the Jewel of Micronesia, Kosrae Island.
- Lady Lureign Dive Charters Scuba diving Key
Largo Pennekamp Park Florida.
- Learn Scuba at Your Vacation Site Ed
Buchwald has certified over 200 divers. Retired exec will teach scuba on your vacation,
yacht or beachhouse.
- Lube Suit Lube Suit to Wet Suit in 30 seconds or
- Lynnhaven Dive Center Diving, training,
equipment, repair, serviec, charters, technical, and more.
- Manado Seagarden Diving Centre Diving centre
and scuba school facts and information.
- NAUI Australia Ltd. - National Association
of Underwater Instructors SCUBA diver training in Australia.
- NAUI Online (National Association of Underwater
Instructors) Official NAUI Home Page - National Association of Underwater Instructors.
- New Zealand: Diving in New Zealand
Various kinds of information about diving in New Zealand.
- OCEANIC U.S.A. on the Web in 1997 Oceanic
- Olch Dive 1998 Follow along real time on an
around the world dive adventure. See the skeletons of Truk, the atomic wrecks of Bikini,
the sharks of Guinea, the whales of Australia and more.
- Our World-Underwater Non-profi organization
dedicated to the encouragement and protection of the underwater environment.
- Pacific Ocean: CyberDiver Describes the best
places to dive in the Pacific Ocean region.
- Parguera Divers Parguera Divers is a
full featured scuba dive resort in the SouthWest Coast of Puerto Rico in the Caribbean
ScubaPortugal Home Page Information about scuba diving in Portugal.
- Pro Dive Learn to dive, dive travel, scuba
equipment & dive career programs.
- Professional Diving Instructors Corporation (PDIC),
International International SCUBA training and certifaction agency - news and
- Red Sea Experience - Just What the Diver
Ordered Diving sites and clubs in and around the Red Sea.
- Reef Scuba A full service PADI dive facility
with scuba lessons, adventure trips, great gear, cool scuba t-shirts and more.
- Rodale's Scuba Diving A complete online
resource for scuba divers! Features everything from Destination Guides to Gear Reviews and
a very active message board.
- Rodale's Scuba Diving Online Newsletter
- S.S. Thorfinn S.S. Thorfinn is the largest
live-aboard dive vessel in the Pacific.
- Saipan: Abracadabra
Aquaventures Describes the joys and wonders of scuba diving on Saipan.
- Scuba Diving Discount diving vacations to the best
dive destinations in the world.
- Scuba Diving, St. Vincent and the Grenadines -
Caribbean Plan a scuba diving trip to St. Vincent and the Grenadines.
- Scuba Schools International - SSI SSI offers a
complete curriculum of diving courses.
- Scuba Times Online Scuba diving
- ScubaDuba The ultimate scuba diving site on the
world wide web.
- Scubapro Home Pages Scubapro product
information for countries around the world.
- Scubasite.com Your online source for scuba
information and links.
- Scubazine - a NAUI Online Publication
Facts, information and travel sites for scuba divers.
- SEASPACE '97 The largest public scuba diving
exposition in the Southwest.
- Singapore: Singapore Underwater Federation
- SUF The Singapore Underwater Federation (SUF) is part of the National Sports
Association of Singapore. Its main function is to promote underwater activities and
encourage safe diving for all divers in Singapore.
- South Pacific: Michael McFadyen's Scuba
Diving Information and articles about scuba diving in Australia and the South Pacific.
- Sub-Aqua Association News and information about
training courses, etc.
- The Dive Page This site contains
articles, pictures, links and tips for divers who are swimming around the web.
- The Divers Dry Dock Hang, dry and store
up to two sets of dive gear on the Divers Dry Dock. Created by a diver tired of having his
gear on the ground and figured out a way to help other divers with the same problem.
- The Divesite Information about scuba
diving in Australia
- The Enclave - "Air & Water Adventures"
A collection of skydiving and scuba diving links.
- U.S. Divers Co., Inc. Product information.
- Undercurrent: The Consumer Newsletter for Scuba
Divers Undercurrent is the only ad-free, consumer publication for sport divers. Since
1975 it has provided unbiased reviews of scuba diving operations and equipment.
- Undersea Breathing Systems - Nitrox Solutions
Nitrox for commercial, military and recreational organizations.
- Underwater Canada -
International Sport Diving Conference Conference Information.
- UnderWater Magazine Published for the
commercial diving, ROV, and underwater industries.
- United Kingdom: Sub-Aqua Association News and
information about training courses, etc.
- United States, Maine: Ddiving Learn to scuba dive with
Ddiving. Dive Maine's premier dive sites. Offering Divemaster services world wide.
- United States, North Carolina: The Outer
Banks of North Carolina Outer Banks fishing, diving and other outdoor activities.
- United States, Texas: The Austin Scuba
Buddy Information about scuba diving in the Austin, Texas area
- United States: Boston Sea Rovers The mission of
the Sea Rovers is to "Raise the Level of Knowledge of the Underwater World".
- United States: Deep Sea Diving Locker
Information for and about U.S. Navy Deep Sea Divers.
- United States: National Association for Cave Diving
- NACD Cave diving information, training, seminars, workshops, etc.
- United States: National Association of Scuba Diving
Schools - NASDS News, course information, chat room, school information, etc.
- Virgin Islands: Islands On-lIne Guide to the
British Virgin Islands A concise travel guide tot he British Virgin Islands.
Information on sailing, sailing charters, diving, hotels and resorts, villas, rental cars,
transportation and more.
- Walindi Plantation Resort Walindi Plantation
Resort in Papua New Guinea offers the worlds best scuba diving.
- WorldService SCUBA A lot of information
around Scuba Diving, including an equipment market free of charge, assessment of dive
centers, special discussion forum and more.
- YMCA SCUBA Programs News
and information about the YMCA's training courses.
Home ¦ OSAC News ¦ Diving Links